Click here to join The Rose Centre and then receive our monthly newsletter email to stay up to date with what's on and enjoy some special offers.
If you want to know about hiring or utilising The Rose Centre, join our quarterly hire's newsletter list here.
Become a Rose Bud
How about just a small regular donation to your favorite little Community Theatre? Or talk to our Board about how you can make really big rose flowers bloom at The Rose Centre. We are always raising funds for projects and improvements. Email us: email@example.com and one of our Board Members will contact you about how you could be involved.
Thanks for you support and interest.
Become a Board member - We want you to join us
The Rose Centre is looking for a diverse range of community members ready to support the Operational Teams @ the Rose Center.
We are looking to fill 2 seats on our Board of Directors with community members who believe in the power of performing arts and community led development & engagement lead to transformative change in our neighbourhood. Our Board of Directors are one part of our leadership of our organisation, partnering with our Managers, staff and stakeholders to implement our mission, Strategic Plan and continuously improve our organisation.
This is the time to make your mark and be part of an exciting chapter in the Rose Centre life. However don't worry, new board members are generally not given a portfolio unless they come with previous board experience or are super keen to get stuck in! The new 2021 Board has made progressive changes to how the Board & Rose Centre Operates. 2022 is our 30th Anniversary and we are looking to celebrate and mark this milestone with setting up this local resource for the current and future needs of our neighbourhood.
What are the time & commitment expectations?
- Monthly Board Meeting (3rd Monday of the month)
- 5-10 hours pcm dependent on whether you have a specific role or are on subcommittees.
- 2 - 3 year terms (to be implemented 2022)
On Boarding Process
To join our board, there are several steps to complete:
- Please email the chair: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A current Board Members will be in contact for a discussion either f2f or online
- If you would like to progress we will send you our documentation of constitution, strategy etc
- You will be invited to come to a board meeting and meet the Board.
- Upon confirmation from both parties to proceed, New Board members are co-opted at the next board meeting and formally voted in at a SGM or AGM.
So email us today for cuppa & chat 😊